Saturday, July 05, 2008

Back On The Wagon... Again

Well it’s been quite a hiatus. I haven’t posted anything new for almost a year. I’ve been busy working two jobs in DC, commuting from Baltimore, CrossFitting, and watching Sister Act at least four times a week. But, with any luck, I’ll have this thing updated more regularly so the two people who actually read it have something to do between bestiality sites.

Before I begin adding new material, I will be re-posting all of the things I had up here before. The original order is going to be totally fucked, but it'll have to do. Not that there was any sort of chronological sequence going on anyways.

In the meantime, it’s good to be back and before we go any further, I should make this perfectly clear: Fuck ‘em if they can’t take a joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home