Saturday, July 05, 2008

Your Lucky Day

Luck is viewed by some as imaginary and to others as crucial to survival and victory. The cliche badass in a movie will say a real winner "makes his own luck." None of this nonsense really matters to me because I've realized that there is more than just one kind of luck. Allow me to elaborate and differentiate my first significant finding...

I call it “gross luck” – similar to bad luck in theory but more meticulous. Bad luck is when everything that could go wrong, will go wrong. Gross luck is when everything that could go wrong, will go wrong and somehow you’ll get shit on during the process. There's a substantial element to it that separates it from your average case of bad luck. For instance, say you’re walking down the street and your shoelace gets untied – bad luck. But when you bend over to lace the fucker up, a bird shits on your neck – gross luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home