Saturday, January 24, 2009

Best Music Video EVER

I realize that I've been posting a lot of videos and pictures and such, but I have a perfectly legitimate reason: it allows me to avoid writing anything with substance. So without further adieu, the greatest music video ever made...



As unbelievably magnificient and awesome and cool and wonderful and awe-inspiring this video is, I do have a few questions:

1) Where in the fuck are Sammy Hagar’s shoes?

2) During the video shoot, who was lucky enough to operate the fan responsible for blowing Sammy’s hair ever so gently?

3) At 1:35, does he really kick at the camera while riding his motorcyle? What a fucking badass.

4) Why is his guitar redder than my dick after I watch Mean Girls on TBS?

5) Is it just me or does Hagar seem way too confident walking up to the arm-wrestling table? C’mon man, you’re about to take on Lincoln Hawk. Don’t be a cocky prick about it. Do you know how bad he needs that truck?


(I also type things in list form to avoid substance.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home