Saturday, January 17, 2009

Can't Resist

Sweet Jesus. I was just looking over this blog and Kellie Pickler is as beautiful as my prose is handsome. If anyone knows Kellie personally, please tell her I said that because it's pretty much the greatest compliment ever.

And since Blogger is working right now, I might as well take advantage and just post more pictures of her.



Everyday I try to find flaws with this chick and I just can't do it. She can sing, she's cute, she has a Southern accent, she's hot, and she thought Europe was a country*. What more could a guy ask for? If she likes Taco Bell, I'll quit my job and move to North Carolina to seek her hand in marriage. Or, failing that, sex.


* That little fuck Nathan better get his hands off my Southern belle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home