Tuesday, December 23, 2008

WebSense & Sensibility

The following was originally written when I was very angry. I may have overreacted...

God, I hate my job.

Recently more and more sites are getting blocked by WebSense, some cocksucking website filter program that the cunty Department of Justice uses. I can't even access the CrossFit Games website. Fuck, I can't even access my blogger account to bitch about work while I'm at it. Is there no justice? Not in the Department of Justice apparently. So after being denied access to the CrossFit Games site (again), I tried navigating to the following url to see if it would be blocked as well...

www.thisisfuckingbullshitfuckyouwebsenseeatmyshitanddiethecrossfit
gamespageisnotforsocialnetworkingitsforlearningaboutcrossfit
competitionsandworkingwayharderthananyofyoufaggotITfuckswhosit
aroundeatingcheetosanddevelopingcandyasswebprogramsforpussieslike
youfuckyoudiediediediediedieeatshitdieagainfuckyou.com

It wasn't blocked, but it's not a real website, so I guess it doesn't count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home