Friday, March 27, 2009

Fuckface... Book... again

Well I reactivated my Facebook account again. Does it mean I take it up the ass? No, but it can't be too far off. This will be a trial run. Not sure how long I can stand knowing I'm a part of such... Jesus, I can't even come up with the right derogatory term for it. I find it that deplorable.

It's even more dangerous considering how much free time I have at work. Still, I think for productivity's sake, instead of just looking at profiles of people I would rather see trapped in a grisly bus accident, I can go through and start deleting these people from my friend list. Because fuck them.

Facebook really isn't for me. And I think Jesse said it best: "If nothing else, it's a good way to keep track of your upcoming victims." It sure is, Jesse. It sure is...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM , Blogger Salil said...

Actually, it does mean you take it up the ass.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home