Friday, March 13, 2009

A Retraction

I know what you're thinking...


...but no, this isn't a picture of a ghost taking a dump.

This is, in fact, a former meteorologist. I know, I found it hard to believe, too. What's even harder to stomach is how vindictive I've been towards the entire meteorological community. I mean, if one of their own can look this sexy while dropping a (most likely) monstrous shit, then perhaps I've judged them too soon. Maybe I was wrong about weather people. Maybe I was wrong about a lot of things. I don't know about you, but photographs of women pooping really make me think...

One thing I have learned from all of this: if you screw with the people who predict the weather, you better be prepared for a storm...

A SHIT-STORM!!

Hahaha... oh man, that joke was cheap. But totally worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home