Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Bad Idea - Day 3

Oh hey, it's just me. Not jerking off. No big deal. I'm just a monument to self-control is all.

On a related note, a friend of mine told me that when women drink a lot of coffee, it causes their vagina to taste not good. Apparently, the dehyrdration caused by excessive coffee... I don't know... sucks the flavor out or something. I'm also told it's very similar for men. A lot of coffee will make their semen taste awful.

It has been said in many studies and stupid magazines that the key to delicious sex organs and their resulting byproducts is to consume a great deal of citrus. Staying hydrated, eating lots of fruits, and the occasional scrub with a Brillo pad will do wonders for any guy lucky enough to find a girl that swallows.

So good or bad, delicious or disgusting, please keep this all in mind.

In my case, I'm sure that crusty sock is happy to get a break from it either way.

I've always been a sucker for blondes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home