Friday, April 24, 2009

Only In America

It's a well known fact that I work for a federal agency in the United States government. It's nothing too prestigious, but it's a government job that certainly requires more intelligence than whatever this piece of shit is getting paid for. Still, I find it amazing what kind of people are employed by my particular agency. Spider monkeys could be more productive than some of these mutants. And could hold a better conversation. And I'm almost positive spider monkeys don't speak English.

Why am I going off on all of this, you're probably wondering? Well, I just overheard my supervisor, who makes roughly $50,000 more per year than I do, say this over the phone to someone:

"Why you gotta be tryin' to put me all out there like that?"

Amazing. What a country we live in...

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM , Blogger Drew said...

"Only in America" can a guy have a blog that he doesn't make any posts to...get it together...I know you were in VA Beach this weekend and you didn't have any time blah blah blah and you work for "A Government Agency" and you work at a CF Affiliate blah blah blah and you don't have time...blog some shit kid...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home