Monday, April 06, 2009

Q Is A Racist Letter, Not Person

I just realized that constantly creating posts to prove I'm not racist may just reinforce my clearly obvious racism, but I already started typing and I'm pretty sure my Backspace key is broken so here we go...

A Comprehensive List of Women Who Are Not White That I Would Totally Bang

Gabrielle Union
Meagan Good
Tyra Banks (before her ego turned her into a complete pyschopath)
Zoe Saldana
Salma Hayek
Harriet Tubman (because she stood for freedom and freedom is sexy)
Lacey Duvalle
Maggie Q
Shakira
Roselyn Sanchez
Stacey Dash (over 40 with two kids and still hot as fuck)
Eva Mendes
Paula Patton
Parker Posey (yes, i know she's white but I wanted everyone to know that I would LOVE to nail this chick)
Halle Berry
Naomie Harris
Rosa Parks (if she let me put it in her backseat)
Jackie Guerrida
Samantha Esteban
Thandie Newton
The lead singer of Pussycat Dolls (who cares what her name is)
Nia Long
Nelly Furtado
Vanessa Williams
this chick (if you don't recognize that dumper, this must be your first day on the internet)
Jenaveve Jolie
Eva Longoria Parker
Freida Pinto
Kim Kardashian (she's dating a black dude so it counts)
Nadine Velazquez
Daisy Marie
Rihanna (because she just takes it)
Seleta Ebanks
Jessica Lucas
Christina Milian
Audrina Patridge (she might just be really tan from doing nothing but laying out all day)
Priya Rae
Kourtney Kardashian (her sister dates a black dude)
Vida Guerra
Martha Higareda

All apologies to CCH Pounder, but it's just not happening, big guy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home