Friday, May 29, 2009

Shameless Plug

I've been terribly busy with (insert lie here) so I haven't been able to post anything for a little while. And I'm quite busy with (more lies) at work right now, so I'm just going to mention something real quick. Rather than bore you with tales of women who want to bang me, women so pale they make Casper the Friendly Ghost* look like Kunta Kinte, I thought I'd support a local business...


Whitney Maymon is one our clients at Primal Fitness and a licensed massage therapist. I was sore from (insert lie that does not involve gay sex) so I scheduled an appointment. Since I had to come into my shithole job, it was only a forty minute session, but let me tell you, shit was unreal. I had never received a professional massage before, aside from a foot massage in Thailand (that's not a euphemism, I really got a foot massage in Thailand once). Yes, massage sessions are expensive, but definitely worth it. Afterwards, I didn't even mind coming into work because I was so refreshed and relaxed. And that's pretty legit because I hate my fucking job.

So if you're considering a massage, hit up Whitney's practice. She's skilled, professional, and has a boyfriend who isn't me (typical). Click the above picture to see her website and learn more. I said do it, motherfucker!


*Why the fuck does Casper have legs in that picture? Since when do flying ghosts have feet?

4 Comments:

At 1:55 PM , Blogger The Hurricane said...

Seriously, making fun of how white we are? That's so lame.

 
At 1:57 PM , Blogger The Hurricane said...

You'd prefer we look unnaturally tan like this woman? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1189995/Megan-Fox-steals-the-MTV-Movie-Awards-gold-black-mini-dress.html

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger Salil said...

He just did it to pre-empt me from making fun of how white he is.

 
At 8:55 AM , Anonymous Anna said...

Really Q-nic? Really? One post in two weeks and it's an utterly uncreative plug for Whitney's Massage Therapy biz? At least entertain us with some obsecene fantasy about the massage experience...God Pinky, PRETEND to put some time into entertaining your loyal readers...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home