Thursday, March 05, 2009

Links On The Left, Part 3

Steve Dombek is one of my best friends. Sure, he never calls, never offers to drive, and tends to have way more time for Joey Fatone's cousin than me, but he's still my buddy. To be honest, I'm not convinced he even realizes I don't live in Connecticut anymore. Regardless, I owe a lot of my sense of humor to him and the conversations we've had, as evidenced in all of those SteveChats.

Future Pope is his blog, which he hasn't updated or added to in three years. You'll notice some posts contain material from various SteveChats. Clearly, this makes him a plagiarist. Or not. I don't know, I'm fucking tired. Besides, his hair in that profile picture makes him look all Jewey*.

I basically linked his blog because he linked mine on his. Reciprocity: it's what makes the world turn. That's why men give each other reach-arounds - it's just plain courteous.





*I've been to the Holocaust Museum three times, so I get one antisemitic joke a year.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

It's spelled antisemitic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home